DON'T BE LAZY, READ THE DETAILS BELOW
VMobile M-Power SIM FAQs:
Why is the SIM on a 'pre-selling' stage?
Due to public demand, the first batches of the VMobile M-Power SIM Card is being sold on a pre-selling basis only. This is also in preparation for a Simultaneous nationwide special features activation to be announced soon.
What are the Special Features of the VMobile M-Power SIM Card?
There are lots of special and unique features of the VMobile M-Power SIM Card that VMobile members will surely be proud of. These will be announced soon.
What are the VMobile SIMs default features without the 'special features'?
The VMobile M-Power SIM is pre-loaded with 35 texts to all networks. It may be used for texting and calling just the like any regular Smart Buddy SIM.
Why did you release the VMobile M-Power SIM Card without the 'special features'?
The purpose is to distribute the SIM in advance to all members in preparation for a nationwide download/activation to be announced by VMobile soon.
How much is the Price of the VMobile M-Power SIM Card?
The price of the SIM card is P50.00, if purchased at VMobile head office Cashier. Don't forget to bring one (1) valid ID (e.g SSS, Driver's License, Postal ID, GSIS, School ID, etc.)
The price of the SIM card is P150.00 if purchased through LoadXtreme Online Shopping Cart. The amount includes shipping charges.
How do I purchase the VMobile M-Power SIM?
You may choose between two options in purchasing the V-Mobile M-Power SIM, (1) through direct purchase from head office cashier, or (2) via LoadXtreme Shopping Cart.
Can I authorize somebody to purchase the VMobile M-Power SIM on my behalf?
No, you may not. If you cannot personally visit our head office to personally purchase the SIM, we suggest that you use the LoadXtreme Online Shopping Cart facility.
How do I purchase the VMobile M-Power SIM via VMobile Head Office cashier?
- Get ORDER SLIP and fill it out. (make sure you have queuing number for cashier and CS)
- Proceed to Customer Service for verification of account.
- After verification, proceed to the Cashier and pay P50.
- Cashier shall release the VMobile M-Power SIM Card to the member.
How do I purchase the VMobile M-Power SIM via LoadXtreme Online Shopping Cart?
(Note: Available Dec. 1, 2011)
- Log on to www.loadxtreme.ph using your Member ID and PIK.
- Under Main Menu -> Transaction Tools, click the 'Shopping Cart' option.
- Select 'VMobile SIM' from the Products List by clicking 'Add'.Please make sure that you have at least P150.00 load wallet credits in your LoadXtreme account. Note: P50.00 is the price of the VMobile M-Power SIM card and P100.00 for the shipping cost. Please allow 2-3 days delivery.
- Click 'Check-out now' icon when you are satisfied with your order.
- Fill out the information needed for the VMobile M-Power SIM Card whether it shall be delivered to your registered address or preferred delivery address. Please make sure that your address details are accurate for hassle-free delivery. Mobile number information is also mandatory.
- Finalize your transaction by clicking 'Finalize' button. The next screen will provide you your reference number. If you provided your e-mail address information, your transaction reference number will be sent there as well.
Who are eligible or entitled to buy the VMobile M-Power SIM Card?
The VMobile M-Power SIM Card is available and exclusive to VMobile members (Technopreneurs and Technousers) on a 1:1 basis only.
Can I buy more than one VMobile M-Power SIM Card?
No. Only one (1) VMobile M-Power SIM Card will be made available to each member account. In short, the SIMs will be provided on a 1:1 (ID:SIM) basis only.
Is it true that the VMobile M-Power SIM Card is already a menu based SIM?
The special and unique features of the VMobile M-Power SIM Card shall be announced soon. Please wait for further announcements to be posted in VMobile's official communications such as website and official Facebook page.
What will I do if I lost my VMobile M-Power SIM Card? Can I get a replacement?
If you lost or damaged your VMobile M-Power SIM, you may request for replacement by submitting a duly notarized Affidavit of Loss to our head office through mail or hand-carry. Please allow 2-3 working days upon receipt of the affidavit, for processing of your request. Once approved, you will be instructed to follow the usual process in ordering a new SIM.
Is the VMobile M-Power SIM included already with our purchase of Gold or Silver myEnterprise package?
No. You must separately purchase the SIM via (1) direct purchase from head office cashier, or (2) via LoadXtreme Shopping Cart.
Would the VMobile M-Power SIM be available from Independent Business Centers (IBC)?
No. The SIM will only be available via (1) direct purchase from head office cashier, or (2) via LoadXtreme Shopping Cart.
Am I required to replace my existing non-VMobile SIM with this VMobile M-Power SIM?
It is your option to replace or not to replace your existing SIM. However, we recommend that you make use of the new VMobile M-Power SIM to maximize its features and benefits.
Would the VMobile M-Power SIM replace our Technopreneur/TechnoUser Access cards?
No, it won't. Since the VMobile M-Power SIM will be made available to VMobile members only, a TP or TU account is required before purchase of the SIM can be made.